|Lysine|| ||375 mg|
|Choline|| ||87.5 mg|
|Thiamine (Vit B1)|| ||2.25 mg|
|Riboflavin (Vit B2)|| ||2.5 mg|
|Nicotinamide (Vit B3)|| ||22.5 mg|
|D-Panthenol (Vit B5)|| ||3 mg|
|Pyridoxine (Vit B6)|| ||1mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vit B12)|| ||2.5 mcg|
|Copper Sulphate|| ||0.1mg|
|Potassium iodide|| ||50 mcg|
|Zinc Sulphate|| ||22.5 mg|
- Increase appetite.
- Required for normal growth and development.
- Improves metabolism & energy level.
- Improves calcium absorption leading to increase in skeletal growth.
- Lysine help body to produce collagen, Collagen form the connective fibers that make cartilage, bones, skin, teeth and ligaments.
- Choline plays an important role in metabolism of fat, it breaks down fat for use as an energy source.
- Reduces the homocysteine levels & gives cardiovascular benefits.
- Choline supplementation during pregnancy improves the verbal and visual memories in babies.
- Choline reduces the risk of neural tube defect in babies.
- Essential for brain development , improves IQ Score & memory.
Zinc, Vit B complex & Micronutrients
- Boosts immune system.
- Improves taste perception.
- Promotes weight gain & overall growth.
- Loss of appetite.
- Fatigue and general debility.
- Weight management.
Adult: 2 Tsf twice daily
Children: 1 Tsf twice daily